Guidance Document updates on the FDA website:
- Post-Complete Response Letter Meetings Between FDA and ANDA Applicants Under GDUFA Guidance for IndustryOn December 3, 2018, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) published the guidance for industry entitled “Post-Complete Response Letter Meetings Between FDA and ANDA Applicants Under GDUFA.” The final guidance provides recommendations to industry on Post-complete response letter (CRL) meetings between the FDA and abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) applicants to clarify deficiencies identified in a CRL to an ANDA submitted under section 505(j) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
- Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection: Developing Drugs for Treatment
- Hypertension: Developing Fixed-Combination Drug Products for Treatment
CDER & CBER:
- Meta-Analyses of Randomized Controlled Clinical Trials to Evaluate the Safety of Human Drugs or Biological Products
- Nonmetastatic, Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer: Considerations for Metastasis-Free Survival Endpoint in Clinical Trials
CDRH & CBER:
- Unique Device Identification: Policy Regarding Compliance Dates for Class I and Unclassified Devices and Certain Devices Requiring Direct Marking
- Statement from FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D., on how modern predicates can promote innovation and advance safety and effectiveness of medical devices that use 510(k) pathway
Posted in Drug and Device Corner, Drugs, Medical Devices.