EAS is always actively seeking qualified Agency and industry experts to join our network of independent consultants.
Independent Consultants for EAS Consulting Group, LLC work closely and collaboratively with members of the EAS team, our clients, as well as our other independent consultants to provide expert direction and guidance to clients based on the most current and accurate regulatory environment. Consultants are 1099 independent contractors to EAS, their integrity, professionalism and subject matter expertise continue to further enhance EAS’ industry reputation as a premier consulting firm for FDA regulated industries.
Join the growing EAS Consulting Group team!
EAS Consulting Group, leaders in FDA and USDA regulatory and quality consulting, is growing!
Put your expertise in GMPS, FDA submissions, labeling, quality systems and more to work for you as an independent consultant.
Work from home or travel internationally. As an independent consultant the flexibility and choice is ours.
We are looking for experts in the FDA and USDA regulated industries, so whatever your expertise, send us your CV and we can discuss how joining the EAS team of independent consultants may be right for you.
- Food Recall Specialists
- Thermal Processing/Acidified & LACF Compliance Officials
- Processing Authorities
- Chemical Contaminants/Prop 65 Experts
- FSMA Auditors and Trainers
- Food Technologists
- Infant & Toddler Formula, Nutritional and Regulatory Experts
- Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM) Regulatory Officials
- Scientist to Prepare CVM Food/Feed and Animal Drug Submissions
- Drug and Device Auditors
- Tobacco Regulatory Officials
- Dietary Supplement Investigators & Auditors
- Senior Drug and Device Investigators with International Experience
- Regulatory Scientist with Food/Dietary Supplement Claims Experience
- Toxicologist to Prepare GRAS/NDI Submissions
- Senior OFAS Management Experience
- Senior Food Nutrition/Labeling Management Experience
- Food/Dietary Supplement Label Reviewers
- US Customs Officer Experience
- Provides consulting services to EAS clients based on independent consultant’s commodity expertise. Examples of services may include compliance, remediation, training, quality systems, labeling and claims substantiation, FDA filings and submissions, and regulatory intelligence. Client services are provided based on specific requests and projects.
- Promotes the vision of EAS in coordination with EAS Senior Management.
- Maintains the reputation of EAS as an industry leader in regulatory consulting services.
- May collaborate with EAS Senior Management on business development opportunities.
- Responsible for independently completing client projects, in a timely manner, based on the scope and deliverables as agreed upon by written contract between EAS Consulting Group and the client.
- Researchers obtain and communicate regulatory information to EAS clients.
- Maintain strict client and project confidentiality.