EAS is always actively seeking qualified Agency and industry experts to join our network of independent consultants.
Independent Consultants for EAS Consulting Group, LLC work closely and collaboratively with members of the EAS team, our clients, as well as our other independent consultants to provide expert direction and guidance to clients based on the most current and accurate regulatory environment. Consultants are 1099 independent contractors to EAS, their integrity, professionalism and subject matter expertise continue to further enhance EAS’ industry reputation as a premier consulting firm for FDA regulated industries.
Current Open Positions
In this key role, you will have a high level of interaction with EAS clients, directors, and vendors, while reporting directly to the President of EAS Consulting Group. You will be using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence and assist them in using EAS Consulting Groups’ significant regulatory, technical, and scientific expertise for their needs. Under general supervision, you will plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload to meet the needs of our clients.
- Food Recall Specialists
- Thermal Processing/Acidified & LACF Compliance Officials
- Processing Authorities
- Chemical Contaminants/Prop 65 Experts
- FSMA Auditors and Trainers
- Food Technologists
- Infant & Toddler Formula, Nutritional and Regulatory Experts
- Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM) Regulatory Officials
- Scientist to Prepare CVM Food/Feed and Animal Drug Submissions
- Drug and Device Auditors
- Tobacco Regulatory Officials
- Dietary Supplement Investigators & Auditors
- Senior Drug and Device Investigators with International Experience
- Regulatory Scientist with Food/Dietary Supplement Claims Experience
- Toxicologist to Prepare GRAS/NDI Submissions
- Senior OFAS Management Experience
- Senior Food Nutrition/Labeling Management Experience
- Food/Dietary Supplement Label Reviewers
- US Customs Officer Experience
- Provides consulting services to EAS clients based on independent consultant’s commodity expertise. Examples of services may include compliance, remediation, training, quality systems, labeling and claims substantiation, FDA filings and submissions, and regulatory intelligence. Client services are provided based on specific requests and projects.
- Promotes the vision of EAS in coordination with EAS Senior Management.
- Maintains the reputation of EAS as an industry leader in regulatory consulting services.
- May collaborate with EAS Senior Management on business development opportunities.
- Responsible for independently completing client projects, in a timely manner, based on the scope and deliverables as agreed upon by written contract between EAS Consulting Group and the client.
- Researchers obtain and communicate regulatory information to EAS clients.
- Maintain strict client and project confidentiality.