EAS is always actively seeking qualified Agency and industry experts to join our network of independent consultants.
Independent Consultants for EAS Consulting Group, LLC work closely and collaboratively with members of the EAS team, our clients, as well as our other independent consultants to provide expert direction and guidance to clients based on the most current and accurate regulatory environment. Consultants are 1099 independent contractors to EAS, their integrity, professionalism and subject matter expertise continue to further enhance EAS’ industry reputation as a premier consulting firm for FDA regulated industries.
Current Open Positions
Our Senior Director of Food Consulting Services functions as regulatory and business development leader for EAS’ human and animal food consulting services. If you are looking for a new challenge and enjoy a collaborative working environment, we encourage you to submit your CV.
- Food Recall Specialists
- Thermal Processing/Acidified & LACF Compliance Officials
- Processing Authorities
- Chemical Contaminants/Prop 65 Experts
- FSMA Auditors and Trainers
- Food Technologists
- Infant & Toddler Formula, Nutritional and Regulatory Experts
- Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM) Regulatory Officials
- Scientist to Prepare CVM Food/Feed and Animal Drug Submissions
- Drug and Device Auditors
- Tobacco Regulatory Officials
- Dietary Supplement Investigators & Auditors
- Senior Drug and Device Investigators with International Experience
- Regulatory Scientist with Food/Dietary Supplement Claims Experience
- Toxicologist to Prepare GRAS/NDI Submissions
- Senior OFAS Management Experience
- Senior Food Nutrition/Labeling Management Experience
- Food/Dietary Supplement Label Reviewers
- US Customs Officer Experience
- Provides consulting services to EAS clients based on independent consultant’s commodity expertise. Examples of services may include compliance, remediation, training, quality systems, labeling and claims substantiation, FDA filings and submissions, and regulatory intelligence. Client services are provided based on specific requests and projects.
- Promotes the vision of EAS in coordination with EAS Senior Management.
- Maintains the reputation of EAS as an industry leader in regulatory consulting services.
- May collaborate with EAS Senior Management on business development opportunities.
- Responsible for independently completing client projects, in a timely manner, based on the scope and deliverables as agreed upon by written contract between EAS Consulting Group and the client.
- Researchers obtain and communicate regulatory information to EAS clients.
- Maintain strict client and project confidentiality.