Senior Director of Dietary Supplement and Tobacco Consulting Services
We are looking for an accomplished and goal-oriented Senior Director of Dietary Supplement and Tobacco Consulting Services to join our EAS Consulting team!
This key role will manage the Dietary Supplement and Tobacco consulting activities and will function as a regulatory and business development leader of the Dietary Supplement and Tobacco segments in accordance with the Certified Group-EAS mission and goals. You will maintain close working relationships with members of the EAS management and support teams, our clients, contract consultants and professional organizations with a similar scope and audience. This role will maintain a high level of quality, communication and consistency for the group’s Dietary Supplement and Tobacco consulting, submissions, and regulatory services to clients.
- Facilitates consulting services for clients regarding Dietary Supplement and Tobacco regulatory and compliance requirements. Oversight includes Dietary Supplement and Tobacco safety, submissions, and various regulatory intelligence under the purview of FDA, USDA, FTC as well as various state agencies with responsibilities for regulating Dietary Supplements and Tobacco.
- Maintains the vision and ethics of EAS in coordination with EAS Senior Management.
- Maintains EAS’s reputation as an industry leader in Dietary Supplement and Tobacco regulatory consulting, submissions, as well as development and incorporation of advanced consulting tools.
- Works collaboratively with EAS senior management on business development and growth plans (short & long term) inclusive of marketing strategies and new business opportunities.
- Seeks new opportunities and clients to support the growth of EAS Dietary Supplement and Tobacco consulting services.
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- Ability to communicate financial and goal results related to key performance indicators.
- Accountable for the day-to-day management of Dietary Supplement and Tobacco regulatory consulting services, submissions, and intelligence activities.
- Acts as point of contact and maintains a collaborative relationship for new and current Dietary Supplement and Tobacco clients and regulatory authorities, as well as senior managers within the EAS and its parent organization.
- Prepares proposals and statements of work (SOW) for Dietary Supplement and Tobacco clients and facilitates bringing new clients under contract.
- Identifies and assigns appropriate EAS contractors to client projects based on their regulatory, technical and industry knowledge.
- Works with existing client base to retain and advance relationships and will cultivate relationships with contract consultants and industry partners.
- Works with marketing staff to create new opportunities for training/educational programs targeted to the Dietary Supplement and Tobacco industries. This includes seminars, webinars and presentations at tradeshows and conferences.
- Supports EAS marketing efforts through the authoring of articles for publication and participation in domestic and international speaking events on Drug and Device regulatory issues. Encourages contractors to participate in business development through same.
- Represents and markets EAS at through membership and participation on professional organizations and associations, industry tradeshows and conferences.
- Routinely monitors and/or oversees the monitoring of Federal Register notices and other FDA public communications.
- Researches, locates, identifies, and obtains information from FDA’s Dockets Management Branch Office, as necessary.
- Provides input to EAS’s electronic newsletter, EAS-e-News on Dietary Supplement and Tobacco matters.
- BS degree in the health, biological or chemical sciences. Advanced degree is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 15 years of FDA compliance and regulatory experience and working knowledge of current US FDA regulations is required.
- Must have a strong academic background in the regulatory compliance aspects of Dietary Supplements and Tobacco.
- Excellent leadership, decision making, and business development skills are required.
- Strong working compliance background in in all Dietary Supplement and Tobacco areas regulated by FDA is a must.
- Prior FDA or State Dietary Supplement and Tobacco regulatory work history is preferred, however industry experience working closely with the FDA, or in a consulting firm in a senior management position is also acceptable.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple on-going concurrent projects and be able to identify and articulate client challenges and oversee management of consultants and projects each with specific requirements.
- Certified Group is a globally recognized laboratory. We are one of the largest independent laboratories in the nation with locations in the U.S. and Canada. Each of our laboratories has its own area of expertise and is acknowledged as a leader in the field of food, cosmetics, and nutraceuticals safety and analysis. EAS Consulting Group, a member of the Certified Group of companies, and is a global leader in regulatory solutions for industries regulated by FDA, USDA, and other federal and state agencies. Our network of over 150 independent advisors and consultants enables EAS to provide comprehensive consulting, training, and auditing services, ensuring proactive regulatory compliance for food, dietary supplement, pharmaceutical, medical device, cosmetic, veterinary, tobacco, hemp, and CBD products.
We value our employees as they are the key to our success. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive salary with an extensive benefits package. We work to maintain a progressive and collaborative work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long-term career.
About the Organization
Our company offers exciting opportunities for individuals interested in the food safety industry. We welcome individuals who are looking for a dynamic organization that prides itself in its unequivocal excellence in service to its customers and employees.
Our People: We are committed to creating long-term value for our people, supporting their success and satisfaction as our internal customers and team members.
Diversity: We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including (but not limited to) Women, Minorities, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Benefits: Our company offers an attractive wage and benefit package. Our competitive salary, combined with our insurance and benefits, make us the “logical career choice.”
- Progressive 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Group Medical
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- Many positions which qualify for the company bonus program
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.