Robert Martin, Ph.D.
Food and Color Additive Safety
Dr. Robert Martin is a former deputy director of FDA’s Division of Biotechnology and GRAS Notice Review. His 38-year career at the agency included service as a research chemist and as a consumer safety officer in the Division of Food and Color Additives. He became a supervisor and team leader after that division was renamed the Division of Petition Control. Dr. Martin holds a Ph.D. in chemistry from Georgetown University.
- Regulatory, Technical and Formulations for New Infant Formula Notifications - Challenges and Opportunities
- New NDI Guidance – Still a Work in Progress
- GRAS Final Rule: May Result in More Rejects and/or Longer FDA Reviews
- Time to Replace PHOs? FDA Proposes to Remove Added Trans Fats from Processed Foods
- Regulatory Options for Food Ingredients in the U.S.