US Agent for Animal Foods Facilities

EAS Consulting Group, LLC. assists clients in navigating the CVM regulatory process and provides US Agent to foreign firms, as well as registration and product listing services. US Agents are required by FDA to act as an intermediary between foreign firms and FDA. By quickly responding to questions and concerns in a timely manner EAS helps clients get their compliant products to the U.S. marketplace as quickly as possible.

Food facilities producing foods for pets, as well as animal feeds, must register their facility with FDA, with renewals occurring every other year. EAS can register your facility on your behalf, including foreign firms.