Ensuring Regulatory Compliance of GMP Laboratories Virtual Seminar
$299.00 – $349.00
Compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) requirements for Research and Development and Quality Control Laboratories cover the physical, analytical, and microbiological safety of operations and products. It is critical to ensure laboratory GMP are met to satisfy FDA requirements.
Do you understand how to perform a thorough, timely, unbiased, well-documented, and scientifically sound Out-of-Specification (OOS) investigation? Are you aware of recent FDA regulatory and administrative actions?
Join EAS Consulting Group for a virtual seminar on ensuring GMP laboratory compliance.
Additional topics include:
- analyst training and qualification;
- the laboratory’s physical facility and environment;
- instrument qualification, calibration and maintenance programs;
- laboratory sample control processes;
- the management of standards and chemicals;
- the management of data;
- overall laboratory documentation;
- Quality Agreements.
The development, verification, validation, control, and use of test methods as well as transfer thereof will also be discussed.
This intensive seminar will provide the critical details to facilitate diligent management and oversight of GMP laboratory operations.