May 21-22, 2018
EAS Consulting Group is pleased to partner with HACCP Consulting Group, a Safe Quality Foods Institute (SQFI) Training Center, for training programs aligned with the SQF Code, edition 8.
The two-day seminar Developing and Implementing SQF Systems provides instruction, examples, exercises and tools necessary for successfully implementing an SQF System. It is one step in the qualification process for SQF Practitioners and an excellent choice for all food safety team members.
The course covers the following topics:
- Preparing to implement an SQF System
- Implementing an SQF System
- Developing food safety plans based on HACCP principles
- Preparing for the SQF audit and certification process
- Preparing GMPs to control hazards, threats, and risks to food safety
- Updating participants on SQF news or changes to the Code
Who Should Attend:
SQF Practitioners, food safety and quality managers as well as other company leaders involved in the management system such as sanitation, maintenance, sales, purchasing and research and development personnel.
Upon successful completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand the structure of the SQF Code
- Understand the intent of the SQF Code
- Qualify as an SQF Practitioner (if also HACCP trained and under full-time employment.)
- Complete a practice exam and be prepared for the SQFI on-line exam
Hampton Inn Philadelphia Airport
8600 Bartram Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19153
(Discounts apply for two or more registrations from the same company)
Click here to register.