Senior Director for Dietary Supplement and Tobacco Services, Tara Lin Couch, Ph.D., will be speaking at the upcoming Council for Responsible Nutrition Conference on Implementing Compliance Controls to Meet New Sophisticated cGMP Standards. This conference is taking place June 18-20, 2018 in New York City at the InterContinental New York Times Square and Dr. Couch, speaking as part of a panel, will present on June 19 at 4:45 pm. The panel will discuss items such as:
- Understanding the FDA’s more sophisticated approach to dietary supplement cGMPs
- Petitioning the FDA for an exemption to the 100% identity requirement for ingredient testing
- Assessing the impact of program alignment under Dr. Gottlieb
- Reassessing cGMPs in the context of cleanliness, safety, and testing for raw materials as based on this new approach
- Identifying the right test for the right ingredient within the context of cGMP standards
- Comprehending how this potential enforcement ramp-up may lead to an uptick in 483 observations
We hope you’ll join Dr. Couch at this informative event!