Food Quality and Compliance
Allen Sayler is an independent consultant at EAS with expertise in the areas of food processing, particularly in the area of dairy processing, infant formula, bakery products, food additives, botanical products and food packaging as well as GSFI Third-Party Certification programs such as Safe Quality Foods (SQF).
With more than 35 years as a food processing and regulatory expert, including representing the US food processing industry at the Codex Committees on Food Additives, Food Labeling, Food Hygiene and Milk & Milk Products, Allen has held prestigious positions such as Vice President of Regulatory Affairs and International Standards at the International Dairy Foods Association as well acting chief for FDA’s Milk Safety Branch and Assistant Dairy Commissioner for the North Dakota Department of Agriculture. He has also worked on dairy standards and grading programs at the Dairy Division of USDA’s Agricultural Marketing Service. Prior to joining EAS, he was a Managing Partner of the Center for Food Safety & Regulatory Solutions.
Allen serves on numerous committees for the International Dairy Federation, the US National Committee for the International Dairy Federation and the International Association for Food Protection. He is also on the President of the Food and Drug Administration Alumni Association.
- US FDA Proposed Traceability Rule – Overview
- Allen Sayler Awarded International Dairy Federation Award of Excellence
- Allen Sayer was Awarded Honorary Life Member by the IAFP
- Allen Sayler Receives IAFP Honorary Life Member Award
- Practical Approaches to FSMA (PCQI, Supply Chain, FSVP) in the Era of COVID-19
- Sayler and Couch Discuss Importing Challenges for Dietary Supplements Under FSMA and FSVP
- Codex Opportunities for Food Manufacturers
- When you Need an Expert – Ask EAS!
- Dietary Supplements and FSMA Compliance – Fallacy or Fact?
- Sayler Interviewed for Article on Pathogens and Allergens in Food Safety Strategies