EAS offers a full range of cosmetic consulting, submission, and auditing services including:
- Conducting audits of cosmetic manufacturers to assure compliance with GMP guidelines.
- Reviewing cosmetic labeling for compliance with FDA requirements.
- Evaluating the safety of cosmetic ingredients.
- Preparing color additive petitions for submission to FDA for approval.
- Designing clinical studies to document safety of ingredients, and to substantiate label claims.
- Serving as expert witnesses and providing testimony on litigation involving disputes over color/cosmetic regulatory matters.
- Serving as the U.S. Agent for foreign color manufacturers.
- Arranging and attending meetings with Agency officials on behalf of our clients.
- Interpretation of rulings and policies of FDA as they relate to products or practices.
- Providing updates and advice on current regulatory and policy developments at FDA and other government agencies.
- Providing guidance on import procedures, and assisting in obtaining clearance of products through U.S. Customs and FDA at time of entry.
- Providing management and employee training on color/cosmetic regulatory matters.
- Providing recall advice and assistance as needed.
EAS Consulting Group is proud to have expert consultants who have lead the cosmetic field in the U.S. marketplace. View a sampling of some former positions held by our consultants prior to joining EAS.