EAS Consulting Group, LLC is very pleased to welcome Tara Lin Couch, Ph.D. as the new Senior Advisor for Dietary Supplements. Dr. Couch is a Ph.D. Analytical / Organic Chemist with exceptional analytical abilities and over 25 years of diverse laboratory and regulatory experience in academic, field, contract, and manufacturing environments. She is a sought after expert on issues pertaining to Quality Control in both pharmaceutical and dietary supplement manufacturing facilities, including the establishment of specifications and the development of well-organized, sophisticated laboratories. As a consultant, Dr. Couch has assisted numerous dietary supplement companies with the development, improvement, and implementation of strong Quality Systems that are scientifically sound, efficient, practical, and compliant with all FDA regulations. She also performs mock FDA inspections, gap-analyses, and contractor facility audits. In addition, Dr. Couch provides GMP and laboratory trainings via seminar, webinar, and on-site presentations.
Dr. Couch joins a team of EAS Senior Advisors who are leaders in their fields in developing regulatory compliant strategies, serving as expert witnesses and providing expert regulatory advice:
- John Bailey, Senior Advisor for Colors and Cosmetics,
- Elizabeth Campbell, Senior Advisor for Labeling and Claims,
- Anthony C. Celeste, Senior Advisor for Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs,
- Nancy Chew, Senior Advisor for New Product Development and Submissions,
- Susan Crane, Senior Advisor For OTC Drugs and Listings,
- Robert L. Martin, Senior Advisor for Food and Color Additive Safety,
- William (Bill) Ment, Senior Advisor for GMP Audit Services,
- Jeffrey Springer, Senior Advisor for FDA Regulatory and Legal Matters,
- Stephen Sundlof, D.V.M., Ph.D., Senior Advisor for Animal and Human Food Safety
Ed Steele, EAS Chairman and CEO and Dean Cirotta, President and COO are pleased that EAS continues to provide high level technical consultation for clients, and the appointment of Dr. Couch to Senior Advisor, along with that of her fellow colleagues, sets EAS apart in its ability to provide pertinent leadership in the areas of FDA regulatory compliance.
About EAS Consulting Group, LLC
EAS Consulting Group specializes in FDA regulatory matters in the supplement, pharmaceutical, medical device, food, tobacco and cosmetics industries, including assistance in tailored compliance trainings, 483 responses, mock-FDA audits, labeling compliance and more. EAS is staffed with former industry experts and FDA officials who have expertise in both FDA policies and enforcement.